Monday, April 13, 2020

Facebook marketing

order now

I will export facebook marketing any page group audience



About This Gig


Facebook Marketing is very essential to grow your product and business. I'm here to be a part of your business and career success. I am so much able to promote your business or any kind of product on social media to reach millions of people.
social media Page optimization and Paid campaigns for Companies, businesses, celebrities, artists, organizations to grow the audience. 
I am a social media marketer also an expert in Facebook Marketing. I have Completed long Training.
I will set up, manage and optimize your FB  Ad Campaign, advertising, and promotion 
in Facebook Marketing.
I will administer your social media marketing and advertising (Facebook Marketing).
 I will do the following tasks:
  • Create your FB Business Page
  • Page Optimization
  • Customize your Tab
  • SEO Friendly Description
  • FB Ads Campaign
  • Shopify Integration
  • Configuration of FB Messenger Chat Bot
  • Content Management
As per your requirements and objectives, I will be selecting a campaign type and help you with:
  1. Traffic and Leads for Your Website
  2. Sales and Leads for Your Product or Service
  3. Likes and Engagement for your Page.
  4. Mobile and Desktop Apps Install
  5. Visitors for your Store or Event



No comments:

Post a Comment